slex

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자게토레이 조회 3회 작성일 2021-01-21 06:53:24 댓글 0

본문

SLEX Freestyle 5 - Lizi - Zéro Défaut (prod. Rapaz)

4ème freestyle de la série avec Lizi, sur une prod de Rapaz
Avec un clip de qua-li-té by Rapaz, keskiléfoor

Merci à O7EFF, KOSTOxRAPAZ, les autres et les potos de la CMF

Retrouves nous sur Instagram :
https://www.instagram.com/slex.jpg // slex.jpg

SLEX TR4 update as of November 2020

After a month we returned to the same area where we took a peek of the SLEX Tr4 alignment to see some developments. Medyo naiinip ako sa developments but mukhang dito palang gumagalaw. Alaminos Laguna and Tiaong Quezon were documunted on this video. Buhay pa kaya ako kapag tapos na? I hope so. There are developments on the Tiaong side, nakabit na mga girders and nag reroute na. How will the Tr4 impact Hacienda Escudero? I wonder... As for the Alaminos side, may clearing na naganap sa opposite side the maharlika highway.

Music used:
Tomoya Ohtani - Sea Bottom Segue

#SMCInfrastructure #SantaClaraInternationalCorporation #SLEXTR4

South Luzon Expressway (ACTEX-SLEX) Joyride 2012

Philippines - Alabang to Sto Tomas Segment (SLEX ACTEX SEGMENT)
This video covers the whole stretch of South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) from Alabang (Filinvest Exit) up to Sto Tomas Batangas Exit (Star Tollway segment).

The entire stretch of SLEX connects the capital Manila to Southern Luzon (island) provinces, this highway is one of the major vital toll roads in the Philippines.

Camera: Panasonic HDC tm700
Music used: Invitations and Foot prints in the Sand - Shakatak , 8va Curves - GT5

About the music used: one of my personal favorites because it reminds me of a cooking show by Nora Daza!

#slex

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,074건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © wrwood.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz